How to link Ration Card with Aadhar Card
Documents require to link Aadhar Card with Ration Card
- All Family Member's Aadhar Card
- Xerox copy of Ration Card
- 4 copies of the Passport Size photo of HOF
- Bank Passbook of HOF (If Aadhar is not Linked with the Bank)
1. Visit the official web portal of Aadhar Card – UIDAI webpage. 2. Click on the ‘Start Now’ option. 3. Proceed further and enter your address details – district and state. 4. Select the benefit type as ‘Ration Card’ from the available options. 5. Choose the scheme name as ‘Ration Card’. 6. Enter the ration card number, your aadhaar number, e-mail address and mobile number. 7. A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your mobile number and the same has to be entered in the form.. 8. Enter the OTP, post which you will get a notification which will appear informing the completion of your application process. 9. After successful verification your aadhar card will be linked to your ration card.